Central New York Tennis: About Us
I created this web site to track the stats for the Liverpool High School Boys Tennis Team when my sons were on the team. Over the years I've expanded the site to go beyond the Central New York Counties League (CNYCL) to all the Boys Tennis Leagues in Section III. In 2011, I expanded to include the Girls Tennis in Section III as well.
Now that the site is matured and serving all of Section III High School Tennis, I wanted to expand it to other sections. The goal being the High School Tennis Stats Site for all of Upstate New York! So, I've merged the Boys and the Girls sites into a single site to make it more supportable. Other Sections have com on board... 2, 4, 5 and 6...It's a journey... But, we're gaining momentum! Encourage your Coach / League to use the site...
The site is FREE... I'm not charging schools to use it...Just asking that the Coach maintain their team roster and enters the scores (Usually the Home team or Winning team reports the score - each League determines how they want to handle the score reporting).
- Statistical Repository for their players - helps when filling out sectional qualification forms
- Rankings - by win percentage - league, section - good for sectional seating meetings. Filter the ranking by League for League Awards at the end of the season...
- Section Team Summary - View of team records for Team Sectionals by Class Grouping...Helps setup the team sectional tournament seating.
- Qualification Page - Quick view of where your team is in terms of qualifying players for sectionals
- Score Reporting - Automatically sends HTML formatted Email to both coaches and the associated media for each team... Helps improve accuracy in publishing the scores!
- Tournament Brackets - Bracket view of Invitational / League / Sectional Tournaments
- Advertise various community tennis camps... Help the coach build up their team in the off season...
- Check out where they rank...
- Research opponents - how they did against common opponents
- Stats repository for your career
- Links to instructional Videos on the site
- See how your player stacks up
- Use the stats when sending your player's record to area colleges
- College Coaches
- Check the site for recruiting purposes... Especially around Sectionals... Determining what matches to see..
- Look at how the player improved over the years...
- Newspapers / Media
- Love the HTML Score Reports.. Consistent format... Consistent spelling of player names... No need to staff the phones for score reporting... less chance of errors in publishing scores
With the added traffic to the site, I'm hoping to attract sponsors to improve the site even more...If you know of a business that wants to sponsor the site, let me know....
Hope you enjoy the site...
Copyright © 2006 web hosting provided by 2mHost.com